Mastering Research with Chat GPT 4o

Mastering Research with Chat GPT 4o: Techniques You Need to Know

The first way that you can use Chat GPT for Omni for science and research is like this: I really like using it for talking about and explaining papers. So here, I've got a paper. This is one of my papers. I've uploaded it, and it's as easy as dragging and dropping it into this message bar and just saying, Explain this paper to me and the key results. Clearly, you can do a bit better than that, but this is what I love about it.

Clearly, you can do a bit better than. You can put them in full pdfs, and it gives you an introduction, an experimental approach, and the key results if you ask for them. This is what I'd be interested in with any peer-reviewed paper that I'm reading, and then down here. It's got figures and data interpretation.

This chat model gives you all the information and more; it almost anticipates what you need, which is what I absolutely love, and this is a model that combines text, audio, and visual input so that you can sort of give it loads of context to get it to really hone in on what you want it to do. So I said here: Can you show me the figures?

This is something I've not done before with any other model, and it says here we are; no images were extracted from the papers; I targeted, and it sort of feels like self-correction. So it finds the figures. First of all, it finds a kind of understanding of the figures, and then it says down here to provide visual context.

I'll display these figures directly, and it's bloody. Does it look like this? It actually got the figures from the paper. So if you want to talk about this paper in a presentation, it's easy to extract the figures. You end up with one figure that contains all of them: I absolutely love this. You can download it, and it just makes it so easy, and you can go backwards and forwards chatting with this model over and over again, and it just seems to understand exactly what you like, like I said.

Mastering Research with Chat GPT 4o

It gives you so much lovely context in which it sort of responds that it is really, really useful. So, if I want to know what the limitations of this research are, I can just ask: What are the limitations?

This research and it has an awesome memory now, so it can kind of really understand all of the thread and use context from stuff very, very early on. That's one thing: I really like it and its look. It gives such a well-rounded, deep understanding, in response to this paper, that it is just getting better and better. I would almost say you don't need any other sort of specialized tool anymore for science to do something like this chat. GPT Omni is doing an amazing job, but it doesn't just stop there. This next one is probably one of my favorites.

ways I've been using it recently. I've been using it recently. One of my weaknesses was when I was writing. Any research was due to the fact that I just got lost. In the words, it's so easy to explain it out loud, but sometimes you get lost in the nitty-gritty of this paragraph, this word, or this verb. But if you just talk about it in chat gpt, it can give you the paragraph from your sort of jumbled, uh mistakes of a s sentence, and this is how I love using it, so I use my phone and I go on and I just open up the um chat dialogue, so I can use it with voice, and then I just push on it.

The reason I push on it is so that I can actually then just talk about things without it, assuming it's all done, but this is the sort of stuff that I say: hello, j, hello, chat, gpt, I'm. I am writing a peer-reviewed paper at the moment about single-walled carbon nanotubes, carbon nanotubes, and silver nanowires, and I would like to produce a transparent electrode that has strong mechanical strength because of the interwoven nature of the two materials.

Can you give me a paragraph just to highlight the benefits of using a composite material like this, and then you release it and it does its thing? Now it will respond to you. Here's a video highlighting the benefits of using a composite material of single-walled carbon nanotubes and silver nanowires for an okay, yeah, I don't like listening to it, but one thing I like to do after that is, if I go to and refresh the chats that I'm having, I can then go in and say, Okay, composite electrode benefits.

Then I've got this paragraph that I can use going forward, which I absolutely love. This is just such an awesome way of producing a first draft that it is just so easy now to take your jumbled thoughts and turn them into precise academic language. Absolutely love. Check this out: Combining single-walled carbon nanotubes with silver nanotubes to create a composite material for transparent electrod offers several significant advantages, and then it gives me those and looks.

create a composite material for. It was just from talking for a minute now. I've got something: I can work with it. Yes, yes, one thing that this new chat model does. It provides structures and outlines in a really succinct and nice way, and it really seems to get what you want to put out now. Obviously, this doesn't have specific domain knowledge, but it does incredibly well across a range of different fields, and I'm absolutely so impressed by how well it's able to navigate all the different fields and give you structures for papers, theses, and literature reviews. Check this out, and one of the important things is to give it context.

Able to navigate all the different

So it knows what you want it to do, so normally I say in context what I'm trying to achieve and the output that I want. So, in this case, I've got a literature review I want about elephants in Africa. Why not, and then also provide me with an outline? So I'm just going to send that off, and one thing you'll notice is that this is not only a very quick way of doing this.

This is actually probably one of the best ways of doing this, because something like this—creating a structure for a literature review—takes hours. If you have to read the book you've read now, you've got a starting point, so here we've got all of the things that we could talk about in the introduction, and the one thing I like about this model is that in the past it used to give an outline. You have to say, I'll go deeper.

This kind of understands what you need from it with a very simple prompt. This idea of, like overly complicated, prompt engineering, I think, is out the window with this model because, look, it gives me not only the sections but also in the past. I would have had to ask for this a little bit more, sort of like, clearly, or, you know, do a follow-up prompt, but this is all in one. Go, and I can copy and paste this across into a document and then start fleshing out this as a literature review.

It does it for a range of fields; check it out for your field and try it for your next peer-reviewed paper. It is your literature review or your essay, and I think the ability to create a structure is one of the most powerful features that you can use in chat GPT.

My favorite ways...

This is one of my favorite ways of using chat gpt for Omni, and that is giving it a load of figures, so I've uploaded 1, 2, 3, 4, and five figures, and this is sort of like how I would use the visual capabilities of chat gp to write. Like a paper, so I can say: I'm writing a paper, and here are the figures I want to include. Create a story structure for this peer-reviewed paper.

paper, and here are the figures I want to. All right, I've used peer review a couple of times. Let's give it loads of context to see what it does, and so here it's looking at the figures, and the one thing it does is extract the text within the figures and understand what each figure is to make this even better.

I recommend that you also copy and paste in some captions because it is able to extract the text from those captions and, uh, give you even better responses. So here we've got all of the stuff. Like, one thing that amazes me about this new model is that I asked it for a structure, but it's gone above and beyond; it knows about how to. You know, create an abstract. It's got bullet points for your discussion. It's got details and methods to describe the preparation process of the p3ht blends, including the analing and cooling optical properties. It's got everything that I would need to start writing a peer-reviewed paper.

The great thing about this is all it was: giving it some figures. It's just incredible, and in fact, these figures were from completely different papers, so, uh, these four are from the same paper. This is from one, so it managed to navigate that actually pretty well, and I. Think that sometimes one of the hardest things about writing a peer-reviewed paper is coming up with the structure and the story that you would tell and try to sell to a journal editor.

one of the hardest things about writing. This is how I would do it. No doubt if I had to submit something right away, just get the data that you've got, mush it together, and ask Chat GPT to create a story structure for you and me. I think you'd be surprised at what is actually submitted to journals. A lot of the time, we think, Oh, we just need that one more experiment. Now just put it in and see what comes up. I think you'll be happily surprised by the number of papers you can produce in this fashion.

Popular posts from this blog

Chat GPT Now Has Memory Across Chats

How Chat GPT is Streamlining Content Creation

How Chat GPT Bridges the Gap Between Language and Programming